TEL: +86-571-56772661
Categories
Contact Us

Tel:+86-571-56772661
Fax:+86-571-56772663
Office:Room 411, Tower 1, No.19 Xintang Road, Jianggan District, Hangzhou, China
E-mail:info@dsneg.com

72 Cells 380W Dual Glass HJT Solar PV Module

72 Cells 380W Dual Glass HJT Solar PV Module

Because of bifacial design, power generation of dual glass HJT solar modules can be increased by 10% to 30% in different applications, such as grassland, concrete floor, snowfield and reflective cloth. Overall generating capacity of dual glass HJT bifacial modules is 40% higher than that of regular ones. Mass production power output of HJT 72-cell bifacial modules has exceeded 380W.
Chat Now

【Product introduction】


Cell

Mono 156.75mm HJT bifacial

No. of cells

726×10

Rated Maximum   Power(Pmax)

380W

Junction Box

IP68

Maximum System   Voltage

1000V/1500V DC(IEC)

Operating Temperature

-40+85

Dimensions

1972mm×992mm×5mm

Weight

24kg±3%

  

Product description

Because of bifacial design, power generation of dual glass HJT solar modules can be increased by 10% to 30% in different applications, such as grassland, concrete floor, snowfield and reflective cloth. Overall generating capacity of dual glass HJT bifacial modules is 40% higher than that of regular ones. Mass production power output of HJT 72-cell bifacial modules has exceeded 380W. 

Due to the material and structure characteristics, dual-glass module fundamentally avoid defects such as PID, micro cracks of cells, and snail trail ,which can reduce the investment cost, transport cost and the operation risk of power plants, etc.


72 cells 380W dual glass HJT solar pv panel


1 KEY FEATURES

 

image 


2 MECHANICAL DIAGRAMS

  

Dimension of 72 cells 380W dual glass HJT solar pv panel

 

3 ELECTRICAL PARAMETERS at STC

 

Rated Maximum Power(Pmax) [W]

365

370

375

380

Open Circuit Voltage(Voc) [V]

48.16

48.41

48.71

49.01

Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp) [V]

39.76

40.13

40.43

40.86

Short Circuit Current(Isc) [A]

9.72

9.78

9.84

9.91

Maximum Power Current(Imp) [A]

9.19

9.23

9.28

9.32

Module Efficiency [%]

18.7

19

19.2

19.5

Power Tolerance

0~+5W

Temperature Coefficient of   Isc(α_Isc)

0.048%/

Temperature Coefficient of   Voc(β_Voc)

-0.271%/

Temperature Coefficient of   Pmax(γ_Pmp)

-0.336%/

STC

Irradiance   1000W/m², cell temperature 25, AM1.5G




Factory 01 - DS New Energy.jpg

  Factory 02 - DS New Energy.jpg

Logistics - DS New Energy.jpg

Miscellaneous - DS New Energy .jpg


Hot Tags: 72 cells 380w dual glass hjt solar pv module, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, made in China
Related Products
  • Contact Us

    Tel:+86-571-56772661
    Fax:+86-571-56772663
    Office:Room 411, Tower 1, No.19 Xintang Road, Jianggan District, Hangzhou, China
    E-mail:info@dsneg.com

  • Categories
  • Copyright © Zhejiang Dongshuo New Energy Co,Ltd All Rights Reserved.